mou, kimi ga inai kara


Because you won't be there anymore. Because we will never hold our hands anymore.
Because you'll never kiss me again and you'll never smile when you'll see my face.

Because all those future plans and dreams are over. They'll never become true.

Because we won't exchange our clothes anymore, and we won't sleep toghether.

Because we won't see each other for a while, because of all the good stuff we shared toghether.

Because you'll never see that pijama on me. Because you won't be able to take me the pictures you wanted to.

Because of the Valentine's cake, because I won't be able to hear your voice anymore.
Because everything finished today. All those reasons made me cry tonight.

I'll regret, I'll miss you, but that's the best for us my little first love.



Good Bye

1 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

so cute <3
I wish your little love becomes a little bit understanding and your relathion becomes strong than before.

Publicar un comentario

Quien soy yo

Mi foto
Estudiante de traducción e interpretación. Probablemente la persona más torpe que puedas conocer y que más horas duerme cuando tiene la ocasión haciéndole así la competencia a Penélope Cruz. Alias: pequeña marmota.
 

Pieces of my mind Design by Insight © 2009